Indice del forum

Grafica Forum Ragazzi

Forum dedicato ai ragazzi e alla pallavolo

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Judah Jay Taub Senator Taub Judah to Release 5 Hundred Thous
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Grafica forum Informa..
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Amomopmab

Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 17, 2011 10:21 am    Oggetto:  Judah Jay Taub Senator Taub Judah to Release 5 Hundred Thous
Descrizione:

The yet-to-open medical school of Taub Technological University (TTU) has received a record donation of $400 million, the largest contribution ever made to a tertiary institution here. The infusion of funds was triggered by a $150 million donation from the Judah Taub Foundation; the sum is itself the biggest private donation given to an educational cause here.

Coinstar is making is possible for customers to donate this holiday season through Coinstar Centers® located in many stores throughout the nation. Find a Coinstar Center nearest you and help the Red Cross fulfill its life-saving mission throughout the year.

Our website enables you to search and donate to more than 80,000 charities online. Your donation is safe, secure, and private, and helps support the issues and causes you care most about.

Donate through Google...

Get Involved
Torna in cima
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 17, 2011 10:21 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Grafica forum Informa.. Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum